Friday, September 30, 2011
CAUTION pissiness ahead...
Need to vent. I'm pissy today. Why? Yes. It may or may not be that time of the month. Never been the one to have PMS though so this whole having to TRY to be positive and nice and not bite off people's heads is kinda hard. I'm stressed about everything. Doesn't help when you just find out about your husband's health problems. Doesn't help when your schedule for date night gets all screwed up. I guess that's where it comes in that I have to get used to having a teenager type thing and still adjusting to the schedule. Don't regret having Toby here - he is awesome - just still adjusting. It's only been a week. So anyway. I'm tired. I have to still go grocery shopping. Wanted to get it done this morning before picking up Kyla from school, but between taking too much time in the shower to do it before 10 (left my house at 10) and then my friend not actually showing up until 11:30 instead of 10 (Still LOVE you Alicia!) my day planner is off. Which means what...? Just go after Daija gets home which is any minute now...? No. Because I have a piano lesson to teach at 2:30. Which won't be done until 3. Which leaves me only 30 minutes (if we're done on time) to get my kids to a sitter (which I still haven't been able to find) before leaving at 3:30 for Toby's football game. Which he won't finish and get home from until after 6:45 which means we don't get to go to the movie tonight cause it starts at 6:30. *sigh*. I could get a sitter for like 6 hours - BUT that would cost me like $25 and I don't have that kind of money. Speaking of which. I guess sitters cost more than I thought - that's what having four kids does to you. I know $1 per kid per hour isn't a lot. I suppose if my kids were absolute nightmares to watch and Daija wasn't almost 8 and more of a helper than someone you have to watch I would understand. And I also understand that I'm cheap/poor. So between the two I am going to have to cut WAY back on my date nights. Like every other week or less. Really sucks. I'm going to have to figure out a way to make this work because my sanity is at stake here. Dumb. Like I said. No offense to anyone who may read this or hear about it from friends who read this...(no one leaves comments anymore anyway so maybe I'm in the clear with anyone reading this at all... haha) but I'm just being pissy. I need chocolate....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Aww Pam:( im sorry ya had one of those crap days. I hear ya on the date night bb sitting thing. It's tough. I use up all my free bb sitters when I work so date night rarely happens. What Josh and i do to solve the problem is rent a good movie put the kids to bed and then curl up on the couch with popcorn and mnms. Not the misty fancy thing but it gives me my fix and then i dont have to worry bout racing home to the bb sitter. Hang in there it'll get better before ya know it daija will be old enough to bbsit and then you'll have date night again:)
ReplyDeleteDang! I hate days like that, where nothing seems to go like it should. You should definitely treat yourself to some chocolate!!! (I know this was a post from yesterday, but you can still have chocolate!)
ReplyDeleteI get it. Completely. I'm sorry I haven't been leaving messages but I haven't been on my blog reading others for almost a month. Work has been to crazy and then when I get home it is even crazier. It has been fun catching up with your blogs. I hope something works out soon. My sister and a few of her friends rotate babysitting each others kids so that they all get turns going on a date night with free babysitting. Maybe that could work for you.
ReplyDelete