First day of school! "First day" for Kyla and real first day for Daija. Driving to school in the van and StYLiN!
Daija has Mrs. Olson this year. I heard mixed reviews but so far we really like her! Daija loves her friends in her class and seems to be doing really really well.
Kyla only had a couple hours for her "first day" but it was fun to go meet her teacher and her classmates. She is thriving at school and LOVES to learn. I am very pleased because she showed very little interest before. She gets so excited to show me the new things she's learning. I love that they have homework every day. It really helps me see what she's doing in class and how she's doing.
Collin was having fun getting some attention from all the kids everywhere. :) Who can blame them?
One week later...was Kyla's real first day - riding the bus and everything. I was up early to run and this ornery little guy was outside to greet me when I got back. (Like saw me out his window and came outside to be with me....not just wandering outside...)
Kyla and everyone waiting for the bus. Of course neither of my kids would actually smile for me or even look at the camera as they were getting on the bus - so these are the best pics I got. Go figure.
Kyla making the big step onto the bus! I can't believe she's in Kindergarten. She has grown up so much and matured already since she's started.
If you can see her...Daija is sorta smiling out the big window. She is my little mini me. She even talks like me. Which I don't realize all that much until someone tells me and then I notice. I had a friend tell me the other day that Daija is going on 16. *sigh* Just like her mom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment