O ya! It's my birthday! Gonna party like it's my birthday!
It's my party and I'll dance if I want to! And sing!
I LOVE birthdays!!! Always have. You have to have a cake and blow out candles ON your birthday. I have slacked with the ON part though. I suppose it's still your "birthday" on Sunday when the whole family can come over and celebrate. Especially when there's pulled pork sammiches involved! :)
Don't know why - especially cause I'm creeping ever so much closer to turning 30. I have a goal to turn turning 30 into a very happy occasion though!
I will be one sexy "cougar" by the time I turn 30. :D HA!
Beat that Father Time! And all you other natural forces that try to drag me down - literally - I refuse to be a saggy bottomed, droopy boobed woman of the ripe old age of 28! So here's to a great year and a great goal before 2013!
*Even then dear Gravity....there's always plastic surgery! You can't keep me down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment