Alright I am WAY behind in my blogging. My life has been simply put - insane. So here's some stuff we did this summer. (yes that's how far behind...)
We had some tickets I bought for super cheap online to the Dinosaur Museum. Of course the day we decide to go it's a FREE day being hosted by some group that I don't remember! Which also meant it was super crowded! We had fun anyway though. Apparently I'm a lame mom because I had never taken my kids inside to the actual museum part. (don't laugh...) It was way cool! We had a lot of fun (and it was A/C).
I know it's pretty common, but T-Rex has always been my favorite. Besides Petree on Little Foot movies. Don't know what she is but she's my real fav - then T-Rex. :)
The kids had a blast! This time Daddy even came with us. Which is rare since he works every day and we go do our fun things without him and with friends usually. So it was fun to have him there!
Scary Daddy!
Daija trying not to laugh while acting scared. :) hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment