I was FINALLY able to get my kids dressed in these clothes, all together in one place, on a decently sunny afternoon, and AcTuAllY get a picture! YAY I have been wanting to get this picture done since April! Why it was so difficult is beyond me! (I blame mostly the rain...)
After church I was certain it was going to be thunder storming. So when we walked out of church to a steamy car and sunshine I was bound and determined to get a picture while I could! The girls' hair isn't all cutesy like I wanted, Daija doesn't have her little jacket thing on (couldn't find it in my laundry mess...) and they are sitting differently than I originally planned
BUT they are all adorable and smiling! I'll take it!
Please note the perfect little tree behind the children. It is my newest and favorite addition to my yard. It will eventually get 6-8 feet tall and has these gorgeous, tropical looking flowers on it. I took extra care planting it so it better be big and beautiful! :)
My friend introduced me to a site called picnik.com. It is sooo much fun and if I had extra money laying around I would actually buy the premiums to play even more. But I don't. So this is all done with the free stuff you can do to your pictures. I just B&W then use the "original" setting to pull the color back through in some parts, add text for the names and WaLa! Way fun and I think it just might be a wall hanger! :) I love my babies so much I can't stand it. I hope they realize how much they mean to me and their dad. We have a perfect little family. I am very blessed indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment