I forgot to journal about my day two run. It was last Thursday. Wednesday didn't work out so thankfully my friend didn't go without me and we went Thursday instead. We walked 1/2 a mile up to the firehouse in Clinton. Then we ran the 1.2 miles all the way around the city park - twice! Ok, so we jogged the first 1.2, then I couldn't handle it anymore and played chase my friend around it the second time. I never caught up. I made the mistake of eating right before going and so got a side ache. O well. I never stopped though. I made myself walk as fast as I possibly could and jog if I could the whole way. Then we walked the 1/2 mile home. It took us 1 hr and 15 mins. LOL Quite a bit longer than I thought I'd be gone. I was very tired. From now on I will be bringing water with us and dropping it somewhere along the way so we can have a drink. Thankfully my friend had brought a little and let me have some. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be and not even as sore as I had been after Day 1. I did stretch really well after we ran though and I think that helped a lot! It is encouraging.
I should have a Day 3 already. I feel bad about skipping Saturday. My Uncle Jay came into town. I haven't seen him for almost a year! He thinks they finally sold their house and will know for sure on Wednesday but they were having a yard sale. It was the only time we could see them so I opted to go visit with them during their yard sale instead of run. Just means I should be over rested and ready to push myself when we go tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment