Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Darker Me

You've just gotta love the self taken photography. Couldn't decide which one was "better" so you get to deal with both. lol
Dyed my hair back to dark. It's a little lighter than I wanted simply because of all the blonde underneath. Next time I dye it will help it get to the dark that I want it. It is actually pretty dang close to my natural color. I didn't mind being blonde. All the highlights were beautiful. I told Chad, though, he just doesn't make enough money for me to be blonde. It grows out way too fast and needing to be touched up every 4 weeks (haha like that ever happened...like 6 weeks, then it lasted 3 months after Collin was born...) was doing a real number on my ends. Yuck! So TADA! Dark it is! I LOVE IT Next time I will either just do the exact same thing to help secure the color or maybe even add a little purple to it...we'll just have to see. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I dyed my hair with henna a couple months ago...and while it was fun, I remembered part of the reason why I stopped dying my hair last time was because it was so hard to keep up! So, I'm growing out the henna now, trying to get back to my natural color. And hopefully I remember why I stopped dying my hair, and really never do it again! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute! I want to go dark but can't afford to keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete