Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big Diggers






Today we were out and about picking up medicine from the pharmacy by our house and across from the Kohl's parking lot was a huge dump truck with a big digger digging up huge chunks of cement and putting them into the dump truck. We drove over right next to the dig site and watched from the van. The kids LOVED it. One of the first really big pieces into the truck crashed loudly and they all ooo and ahhh'd. It was hilarious. I looked back at Chase and his eyes were giant and round. No big grin so I was slightly concerned maybe he wasn't enjoying it like I thought he would. I asked him, "Do you like it Chase?" His face then lit up with the biggest smile and he said "YA!" shaking his head vigorously. I guess he was just mesmerized! LOL O the little things that make the day awesome. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment